Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Long time no see!!!

Hey Wives!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. After we moved into our apartment, we lived simply for the first six months. Now that I have internet again, you should be seeing a lot more of these posts that hopefully will offer encouragement and tips to help strengthen your marriage and your home!

In February, I quit my job to be a homemaker. At first, I was elated! I get to cook, clean, and FINALLY unpack all the boxes that were still piled up. The first month was great...and then routine set in. It was no longer fun or enjoyable to do a load of laundry... until today.

I was searching facebook and found "The Homemakers Creed" which really inspired me to keep doing the best I can. This lady's blog is very motivational and has a LOT of tips to keep a tidy home and honor Jesus at the same time.

To get your downloadable print, go to :   http://www.time-warp-wife.blogspot.ca/2012/07/homemakers-creed-free-printable.html

I printed it out, signed it, and have it right in front of me in the office. I even put a copy on the refrigerator to keep me accountable.

Hope this helps!!! Can't wait to start writing again!

-Sheri 


No comments:

Post a Comment